Guangzhou Longyue Environmental Protection Machinery Equipment
Contact: Luo Manager
Address: No. 46, Hongmian Avenue, Huadu District, Guangzhou
The biggest cause of abnormal noise in the filter press may be the aging of the motor. The motor will have heavy load due to aging, so the motor will make noise. Another reason is the damage of the high-pressure pump. The high-pressure pump is one of the most important parts of the filter press. It determines the lifeline of the entire filter press. The damage of the high-pressure pump is generally due to the coupling being loosely placed. Causes the motor to oscillate excessively and the load increases to cause the noise of the filter press to increase. Another problem is that the coupling of the filter press is not concentric and abnormal noise may occur.
When abnormal sounds are found, users should do well in time:
1. The belt filter press manufacturers should check the belt filter press equipment in time and maintain it regularly to ensure the normal use of the filter press.
2. The use of the belt filter press motor should be scientific and reasonable, do not excessively increase power to ensure efficiency.
3. The motor should always be lubricated to ensure that the motor will not show signs of corrosion and rust.
4. The belt filter press motor should be replaced in time, do not wait for aging after changing, this will affect the use of the motor.
5. It was found that the abnormal noise emitted by the belt filter press should be immediately stopped and must not be used anymore. It is easy to burn out the motor.