Guangzhou Longyue Environmental Protection Machinery Equipment
Contact: Luo Manager
Address: No. 46, Hongmian Avenue, Huadu District, Guangzhou
Belt sludge dewatering machine
The belt-type sludge dewatering machine is equipped with a sludge layer sandwiched by two upper and lower tensioned filter belts and passes through a series of regularly arranged roller pressure cylinders in an S-shaped manner. The pressure of the filter belt itself forms a pressing force on the sludge layer and Shear force squeezes the capillary water in the sludge layer to obtain a mud cake with a high solid content, thereby realizing sludge dewatering.
The belt sludge dewatering machine generally consists of a filter belt, a roller cylinder, a filter belt tension system, a filter belt deviation system, a filter belt washing system, and a filter belt drive system. When making model selection, it should be considered from the following aspects:
(l) Filter belt. It is required to have characteristics such as high tensile strength, resistance to bending, acid and alkali, resistance to temperature changes, etc. Meanwhile, the specific properties of the sludge should also be considered, and suitable woven textures should be selected so that the filter belt has good air permeability and stain resistance. Mud particle interception performance.
(2) Roller cylinder biasing system. This is usually done by pneumatic devices.
(3) Tensioning system of filter belt. It is also generally controlled by a pneumatic system. The tension of the filter belt is generally controlled at 0.3-0.7 MPa, and the commonly used value is 0.5 MPa.
(4) Speed control. Different types of sludge have different requirements on the belt speed, that is, there is an optimal belt speed control range for any specific sludge. In this range, the dewatering system can not only guarantee a certain processing capacity, but also Get high quality mud cake.
The belt-type sludge dewatering machine is less affected by the fluctuation of the sludge load. It also has the characteristics of low moisture content in the sludge, stable operation and low consumption, relatively simple management and control, and low requirements on the quality of the operating personnel. At the same time, since belt sludge dewatering machines entered the country earlier, a considerable number of manufacturers have been able to produce such mastic-free brick machines. Longyu Environmental Protection, a belt filter press manufacturer, suggests that when making decisions on the construction of a wastewater treatment project, it is possible to use hose-type sludge off-line to reduce project investment. At present, most domestic newly-built sewage treatment plants use belt-type sludge dewatering machines. For example, a sewage treatment plant in Beijing purchased a first-phase project from a filter press manufacturer Guangzhou Longyue Environmental Protection Machinery Co., Ltd. All five belt dewatering machines are belt-type. Sludge dewatering machine, self-contained, roller compactor, and filter have been in good condition since they were put into operation, so this type of machine was still selected in the selection of the second phase Mianshaozhuanji.
2. Plate type sludge dewatering machine
Plate and frame filter presses are extruded through the plate frame, so that the water in the sludge is discharged through the filter cloth to achieve dehydration. It is mainly composed of concave type filter plate, frame, auto-pneumatic closing system, plate suspension system, filter plate vibration system, air compression device, filter cloth high-pressure flushing device and fuselage side photoelectric protection device. When choosing the type of the Mianshaozhuanji, the filter press manufacturers recommend that the sewage treatment manufacturers should consider the following aspects:
(1) The requirement for the solids content of the mud cake. Compared with other types of dewatering machines, the general plate and frame filter press has the highest solid content of mud cakes. If it is considered from the perspective of reducing the land occupation of the sludge stacking, the plate and frame filter press can be selected.
(2) The material of the frame.
(3) The material of the filter plate and the filter cloth. Corrosion resistance is required, and the filter cloth must have a certain tensile strength.
(4) How the filter plate moves. The requirements can be fully or semi-automatically completed by means of a hydraulic pneumatic device to reduce the labor intensity of the operator.
(5) Filter cloth oscillating device to make filter cake easy to fall off. Compared with other type of dewatering machines, the biggest disadvantage of plate and frame filter presses is the larger floor space.